DMCA Notice and content removal
We respects the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party on our Website (myhqporn.com). We remove any content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others. We also may terminate your use of the Website if you submit any such Content.
Repeat infringer policy. As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user for whose material we receive three good-faith and effective complaints within any contiguous six-month period will have his grant of use of the website terminated.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), myhqporn.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to myhqporn.com. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c) (2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being infringed on the Website, we have designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. Notifications should be sent via our contact form.
All notifications not relevant to us or ineffective under the law will receive no response or action thereupon. Pursuant to Title 17, Sections 512(c)(3) and 512(d)(3) of the United States Code, an effective notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the reference or link to the material or activity that is believed to be infringing. Please provide us with a direct URL to the allegedly infringing referred to or linked to material;
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.